The Business System Analyst’s primary responsibility is to provide support and consulting services to the sites.
This is a 6 month contract to perm ops. This is for someone very Junior at a pay rate of $35/hr
The BSS’s primary responsibility is to provide support and consulting services to the sites and includes:
- Help and support or conduct and document business process reviews, including recommendations for improvement.
- Guide employees when defining existing business process to ensure business system requirements are aligned with those processes, including recommendation for improvement and documentation.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate SAP Train the Trainer and End User training.
- Define and document the business system requirements including interfaces between non-SAP systems and SAP.
- Provide all levels of systems support
- Develop SAP business processes documentation
- Prepare training materials
- Evaluate and implement (if possible) requests for new functionality within SAP within the areas of responsibility.
- Maintain SAP Configuration
- Identify and recommend actions to streamline business processes, eliminate redundant or outdated procedures and processes
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- SAP Certification an asset
- 4+ years of experience in IT
- 2-3 years of general business/manufacturing experience.
- Multi module Experience in SAP an asset.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills essential
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Visio