We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be reviewing existing manuals/guides and build PM guides / manuals.
1) Your permission to submit you for role ID number:
2) You resume attached in a Word document format
3) The skills matrix listed at the bottom of this email completed with your number of years’ experience with each skill
Please submit candidates with the following MUST haves:
- solid BSA experience with similar project
- strong documentation
- gcan work with various stakeholders
- has put together data mapping / visio and created user guides / manuals
- Banking / FI experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
Nice to have:
- flexible as they may be assigned other projects
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interviews will take place next week.
This individual is:
- Required to understand the business requirements, conduct business analysis, and help streamline existing processes to improve efficiency
- Prepare data mapping and develop in depth knowledge of applications and their interdependences.
- Demonstrate leadership and partnership skills by interacting with other technology teams within organization to solve problems and deliver solutions. Understand, document and interpret complex user requirements.
- The Business Systems Analyst will take a leadership role in working with and liaising with business partners, other Technology Solutions organizations and external vendors to define the business and technical requirements at the program level.
- Review, analyze and evaluate detailed business and functional requirements, documentation, process flows and data models to contribute to the development of PM Guides and Manuals
- Develop use cases, defining and documenting user procedures and workflows, and how each class of user interacts with east system function.
- Ensure Business Recovery Plans are in place.
- Integrate technical solutions with the business environment, recognizing systems design and data interdependencies and reusability.
- Establish appropriate security levels for processes, information exchange and system implementation.
- Define, review and influence standards and quality measures/metrics.
- Assist in the development of conversion and implementation strategies. Conduct pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met business requirements. Supports system implementation and production readiness by liaising with change management, IT architecture and desktop standards, and the business.
- Provide user documentation, user training, and post implementation support.
- Collaborate with business leaders, IT professionals, and vendors ensuring that management is kept informed of project status and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately and clearly communicated.
|Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with attention to detail *
|good documentation skills *
|has similar experience – creating guides / manuals *
|Business Analysis Experience *
|experience with writing/editing quick reference guide, support guides *
|Financial / Banking Industry experience *
|Microsoft Office *