He/ She must be able to work in collaboration with the team to ensure that user stories, acceptance criteria and usability requirements are developed in a manner that meets the business needs and software engineering best practices, and is in alignment with architectural guidance.
- •Provide high level analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and documentation of software in a network environment.
- •Focus on the development of client-server, Intranet/Internet and PC based application development.
- •Provide information and guidance to Application Users.
- •Performs fact finding and analysis for problem solving for business applications.
- •Provide technical and systems design expertise to assist in the development, implementation, review and upgrade of Microsoft.Net-based management and decision making systems.
- •Proactive in providing suggestions in regards to product development, new services and technologies or enhancements to existing systems/configurations which will assist the end user in improving overall service to our customers.
- •Prepare implementation plans along with back-out and recovery plans. Install and test software.
- •Provide User Story Analyst and Estimates.
- •Provide on-going production support as needed.
- •Ensures that technical skills are kept up to date to provide most efficient support to end users.
- •Assists in the development of programming expertise within the systems development team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent related experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of recent hands-on experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC required.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or 2008 required.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
- Modern UI Technologies (HTML5, jQuery, etc) required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Agile software development process.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with Scrum SDLC is preferred.
- Experience working in the healthcare, health insurance, wellness management industries
- Experience with .NET-based content management systems and/or frameworks (Kentico, DNN, etc) preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and collaborative team delivery.