The company is run by seasoned IT management professionals having over 25 + years of IT experience in business analysis , Development and Quality Assurance in Offshore Delivery model. We studied the global delivery model of companies like Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, Covansys, TCS very closely and believe there are sub-optimal returns between the resources that are being put on the project and the resources that are being projected at the stage of RFP submission.
We also believe large Indian IT companies with their overhead and emphasis on utilization and cost cutting, don’t provide resources tailor made to client specific needs.
Mark Ali – Executive Director
- Mark has an MBA specialized in Finance and Computers from India. He has an IT background with over 15 years of experience in Management consulting: IT strategy, process improvement, setting up growth framework for large operations, outsourcing, offshoring, and global service delivery strategies.
- He has helped organizations successfully adopt unique strategies and combinations to provide high returns adding value to clients in Banking, Finance, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Mortgage, and IT. He has worked extensively in Risk Mgmt, Capital Markets, Mobile Trading Appl. and Retail Banking that includes Ford, IBM, Arthur Anderson, BMO, TD, Fidelity, American Express, ING and GMAC
Ankit Agrawal - Executive Director
- Ankit is an IT consultant with over 12+ years of diverse experience ranging gained from organizations like Accenture, CSC , Polaris Software Labs from strategic business development, Software Product Development & Management, implementation project management and cross cultural people management in the Financial Software & Services industry.
- He has worked very closely in Accenture IT Sales , transitioning and resource allocation and has demonstrated for his capabilities in creating and growing high performing IT and Operations Teams.
- An MBA from NITIE, Mumbai he has seen offshore delivery model very closely and understand various challenges that are present managing client expectations